|"One of Atlanta's Highest Rated Therapists"
My other web site is at Kudzu.com where you can rate my services and see what others say about me.
Want less anxiety?
Are you stressed?
Want better sleep?
Eddie has some ideas.
Doubt is not a pleasant condition,
but certainty is absurd." -- Voltaire
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
-- Leo Tolstoy
Not Getting Along?
You've come to the right place. Many of the problems people face involve relationships. Improving relationships is a mainstay of counseling. Call now to find out how you can improve the relationships in your life! I can also help with stress, anxiety and almost anything that ails you.
See what others say about my services (this is a link to my page on Kudzu.com)
Yes psychotherapy can help. Maybe you've heard of psychotherapy and because of stigma or a belief it was for people with "real problems," you hesitated to contact a therapist. Psychotherapy teaches truly effective ways to deal with common, everyday situations as well as more entrenched patterns of living.
"Do you want any of the following?"
• A more peaceful, less hurried life, establishing a healthy balance among life's responsibilities.
• To feel closer to family members, achieving more intimacy in your loving relationships.
• To communicate more effectively with loved ones and ones not so loved.
• Freedom from addictions.
• Better self understanding.
• An improved financial life, more money and freedom from financial worries.
• Feel better about yourself, increased confidence, more fun, more meaning in your life,even tolerate the hassles of traffic.
• Improve your performance in sporting activities, be a better golfer, tennis player, or skier.
• Psychotherapy can help you with the changes you haven't accomplished on your own. If you want to improve...well, almost anything, you guessed it. Psychotherapy can help.
Here are just some of the benefits of Psychotherapy:
• Experience more love in your relationships
• Better self understanding
• Establish a healthy balance of responsibilities
• Live a more relaxed lifestyle
•Have more money
• Enhance your sporting experiences
• Freedom from addictions
• Effective problem solving skills
• Increase personal power
• Improved family relationships
• Increased self assurance
• Enhance your physical, emotional & spiritual lives
• Have more fun!!!
As a psychotherapist, business consultant, writer, former adjunct professor, public speaker, and creator of Life Changing DVD's, I've helped thousands of people achieve their goals. I work with individuals, couples, families, groups, businesses and organizations. Go ahead, take the next step and contact me. I look forward to our time together. Explore ways to change your life at this site. Call me at 770.671.1814. Email: email@example.com
|"What is your approach?"
Each client is unique and requires their own approach. I use an integrative approach which means I utilize methods from many disciplines. I emphasize an experiential approach believing you must "experience" what you talk about for change to take place. In therapy, I create a safe, non-shaming relationship encouraging your true expression of self. I can work with you individually, with your partner, or in a group.
|"What is your background in counseling?"
As the owner of Getting Along, Inc, I have 20 years experience in the helping professions. I'm a Licensed Professional Counselor by the state of Georgia. I have a Masters Degree in counseling from Georgia State University. I've worked in the juvenile court system, psychiatric hospitals, recovery treatment centers and a county mental health center. I'm a former adjunct professor of counseling at Argosy University. I've been in private practice since 1992 with Getting Along, Inc.
|My Mission Statement: Most people don't know that there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life. Angels of Mercy at www.storypeople.com